- Use your business’s name in the title field—any superfluous
descriptions will be removed.
- Capitalize first letters of each word in the titles—avoid all-capitals
and any superfluous characters or symbols.
- Use acronyms judiciously in titles and descriptions.
- Limit your site descriptions to useful information only –your
listing is meant to describe the contents of your site and is not intended
to be an advertisement.
- Submit your site to numerous categories. If you do not find an appropriate
category, please let us know and we will consider adding it.
- Submit mirror sites—sites that have different urls but the same
- Submit sites that redirect to different urls.
- Submit sites that contain illegal content.
- Submit your site if it is still under construction or if any of the
main links are not working properly.
- Use your tagline in the title.
- Precede your site’s title with any series of “a”
or other letters that will rank you higher in the directory. Our editors
will remove it so that your name shows up in its proper alphabetical
- Include “www” in the site title if your business is an
online entity and is referred to as such-and-such.com.
- Repeat the name of the business in the description, as the title and
description will display together.
- Use third person pronouns (I, me, you, your, we, us, or our) in your
AllOrganicLinks.com reserves the right to editing
each listing in accordance with the rules outlined above.